Tuesday 7 October 2008

Other certificates

Other certificates

Business administration

I wasn't awarded the NVQ Level 2 for my efforts on the business administration course, as a consequence of which Interquad weren't paid for training me; however, I was given an assessment so here's their verdict.


Reading and transmitting information electronically


Receiving and sending mail


Telephone manner

Furniture assembly


I should never have been awarded any certificate for my efforts at furniture assembly that I described in Career options in factories and warehouses. It devalues the certificates gained by those who earned one on merit. Unlike Interquad, the flat-pack furniture assembly factory were paid whatever happened, because it was a New Deal scheme, not a training course.

No comments: